Raduga Grez Wooden Stacking Tower, Sand
$46.00 USD– Sold Out
All psychologists and educators say that the pyramid is one of the most useful and developing toys.
The natural pyramid is a breakthrough in the study of size. Children often remember how to assemble a pyramid simply by color, and not by size of the disc. This pyramid will help to learn exactly the sizes, and color details will give a hint. So playing is much more interesting!
With it you can come up with dozens of games:
- Collect from larger to smaller and vice versa
- Layout on a plane
- Build a pyramid without a pin
- Play as if discs are boat houses for gnomes
- Use as a stencil for drawing
- String on a rope or ribbon and unwind
- Lay out beads in holes
The pyramid is good because children quickly learn to play with it on their own. Let the child fiddle with the pyramid while you are cooking dinner or hanging clothes after washing - good for him, free time for you.
- Made in Russia manually by third-generation carpenters.
- Made from solid wood and non-toxic water-based paint.
- Wood purchased from a responsible supplier.
- Other: Use a damp cloth to wipe clean - Do not submerge in water.
- Dimensions: 7 stacking rings plus the base; package measures 7in x 4.75in x 4.75in (17.5cm x 12cm x 12cm)
Made without lacquer, these handmade wooden stacking towers have a velvety touch with natural knots. See our full Raduga Grez selection here.