Bibs Natural Rubber Baby Pacifier in Heather. Bibs natural rubber baby pacifiers have been a favorite for both moms and babies for over forty years. The bibs rubber baby pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible, by mimicking both the shape and soft materials of mothers’ breast. Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Pacifiers do not come in Bibs packaging unless ordered in packs of two.
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use. Before using the Bibs pacifier for the first time, put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. Since it has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into the pacifier. When the pacifier has cooled, the water is pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene. Clean often by carefully pouring boiling water over pacifiers.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend discarding pacifiers after 3-4 months.
- Bibs pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.