Raduga Grez Wooden Tea Set, Terra & Blue
Being “like a mother” is very important - it develops consistent thinking, social, and communication skills, helps to grow and develop. And mastering the concept of “make-believe” is generally a giant leap in development because it teaches the child to fantasize and think in metaphors. For all this, both girls and boys need simple role-playing games - for example, with our dishes.
The dish is ideal for playing tea, daughters, mothers, and mastering various important social skills - for example, “pour” tea and bring mom, drink all the dolls and bears.
And the set is visually beautiful - we made it manually from linden, painted it with safe paints.
The set includes a kettle, sugar bowl, two sugar, two cups, two saucers, and two spoons, a cotton bag for storage. The bag, by the way, teaches cleanliness and tidiness - after the game, ask the child to carefully put all the details into it.
- Made in Russia manually by third-generation carpenters.
- Made from solid wood and non-toxic water-based paint.
- Wood purchased from a responsible supplier.
- Other: Use a damp cloth to wipe clean - Do not submerge in water.
- Dimensions: 12 pieces, assorted sizes; teapot measures 6in tall
Made without lacquer, this handmade wooden tea set has a velvety touch with natural knots. See our full Raduga Grez selection here.